This is the official website of EchoAd Media, Inc.
We build a range of services related to digital marketing and advertising that help millions of people and thousands of businesses. Our services include:
- Help brands with most innovative marketing solutions like SEO, PPC, SMM, Affiliate Marketing, email marketing and paid media advertising.
- Premium Digital learning platforms like DMarketing Journal and The Blue Oceans Group
- Connecting targeted audiences to advertisers through digital media publishing platforms, DMarketing Journal and The Blue Oceans Group
Data We Gather:
EchoAd Media, Inc. may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device, which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone (or mobile) number(s)
- Credit/debit card information
- Blog or website URL
- Social networking handle or username
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences)
- Professional title
- Activities or content viewed on EchoAd Media, Inc.
- Information collected automatically
- Information received from Third Parties
In certain cases, we may request you to provide some of the Information identified above in order to obtain specific products or services (such as registering for the Advanced Marketing Program or logging in to download EchoAd Media, Inc. reports). If you choose not to provide the information we request, you may still useEchoAd Media, Inc., but you may be unable to access certain features or services.
When you register to receive any products or services from EchoAd Media, Inc. or provide information to EchoAd Media, Inc. in any other manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information.
Information automatically collected about you :
EchoAd Media, Inc. may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, or other products, including:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP Address
- Internet service provider
- Content viewed
- Geographic location
- Connection speed
- Time of visit
- Referring site, application, or service
- Registration time
Information collected if you provide your website and expressly consent
- Keywords your site ranks for
- Click volume
- Search volume
- Click volume from mobile versus desktop traffic
Information from our partners
If you choose to use any third-party website or service that is integrated with EchoAd Media, Inc. including a third-party social networking or blogging site, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or WordPress – we may receive information, including Personally-Identifying Information, from such third-party websites, including, but not limited to:
- Nickname or username
- Photo or graphic avatar
- Unique Third-Party Website identifier (e.g., Facebook User ID)
- Biographical or demographic information (e.g. professional title, gender, college attended, etc.)
- Likes and interests
- Any Information that is publicly available on Third-Party Websites. For example, EchoAd Media, Inc. may offer the ability to use certain Third-Party Websites to facilitate your registration on EchoAd Media, Inc. We may also use Information about your profile and connections on Third-Party Websites to allow you to share or connect with your friends and contacts on EchoAd Media, Inc.or to personalize your experience.
Publicly available information:
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data:
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- EchoAd Media, Inc. products and services
- Fulfill your requests
- Communicate with you
- Improve our products and services
- Develop new services
- Personalize and tailor your experience on EchoAd Media, Inc.
- Operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with EchoAd Media, Inc. and its related properties
- Protect EchoAd Media, Inc., our users, or others. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm EchoAd Media, Inc., our users, or others.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you for communication purposes
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing
- To send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To build a database of relevant search information to improve the quality, variety, and availability of our products and services;
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
As the data subject, you have:
- the right of access. If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of the personal data along with certain other details.
- the right to rectification. If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we share your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible.
- the right to erasure. You may ask us to erase your personal data in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent. If we share your data with others, we will alert them to the need for erasure where possible.
- the right to restriction of processing. You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we share your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible.
- the right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you, and that we processed with automated means. We will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- the right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so:
- the right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing of your data that has already taken place.
- the right to make a complaint with the data protection authority.
You may contact us at email@example.com to exercise your rights. EchoAd Media Inc. will be responsible for responding to your requests, in accordance with the Indian Law.
Plot 18-20, Level-10, Hindustan Times House, K.G. Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi, 110001